Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hannah funnies

+ Tonight I was reading and praying with Hannah before bed. As I was praying, she bit my finger. I admonished her and told her to be quiet and listen. Her reply: "Biting is quiet." Wow. Where does that girl get her sass????

Then she proceeded to pray a long, sweet prayer and at the end said, "Are you going to write that down on your list?" Hilarious! She knows I jot down funny things she says. :)

+ After I cut up an orange like our friends the Browns do (into orange "smiles"), Hannah said, "That's really neat, Mom. I'm so glad you taught us that." She cracks me up.

+ Warning: the following is scatalogical. Hannah's been pooping during her naps in her small potty that I put in her room (she can't open the door to get to the big one during naps; it sticks). I heard her singing on her monitor, "Mommy will be so happy" over and over--I'll post the video of this! I went down to check it out and she said, "Look, Mommy! I did a broken tree poopy!", indicating the formation of her bowel movement... it did resemble a broken log. What could I say?

No comments: