Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back to the Blog

Here we are again after a long hiatus... life doesn't seem to slow down... ever.

Anyway, we've been saving up all kinds of great sayings for you:

Big news in our house: Hannah is in underwear! From the potty training front lines:

When we went to the bathroom together, Hannah patted my thigh as I was using the potty and said, "Good job, Mommy!" Nothing like a little encouragement when on the john.

We're big into rewards with potty time and Hannah came up to me with a small toy yesterday exclaiming, "Mommy, if you go to the potty you get this!" And after I used the bathroom next, she proudly presented me with my prize.

Matthew is awake with me as I write, so I will have to write more later... his fascination with the dresser is waning.

No comments: