Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Big Girl

I had to shower after exercising and before leaving the other day and Hannah asked to watch a video so I told her I'd take Matthew upstairs with me while I showered. She offered, "I can be his mommy downstairs!"

Yesterday, we looked out on a gray day (Mark, if you're reading this, it wasn't really that gray--the colorful fall leaves look lovely on overcast days--you'll love it here) and Hannah said, "Looks like a good day for going to school out there." She cracks me up!

1 comment:

Grasshopper said...

Ah-hem...well, this is Mark and I did happen to read it. You probably forgot to mention that it was the 37th straight day of lovely gray weather and the temperature was a balmy 20F below zero. Yes, I know it is only October. I'm afraid that I am with Hannah. Actually, maybe we'll just stay in SUNNY Colorado. Why are all those Minnesota tourism propaganda that you are sending me filled with ads for warm places far, far away?