Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Like Daddy

Last night Shae was changing Matthew's diaper and he did a raspberry on his tummy (brrrrr noise). In the dining room, Hannah heard the noise and laughed, "Daddy tooted!"

And on a related note, most of you have heard this one, but it is my favorite Hannah-ism of the last few months: Hannah passed some gas. Some NOISY gas. I asked her if she tooted. "Yeah, like Daddy!", she replied with a smile. (For the record, I own up to passing my share of gas, but I do it more discreetly!)

2 comments:

Leah Miller said...

That's great. I'm not proud of this, but I recently tooted like a motor boat and Cal looked up, smiled and said, "Daddy did it!" Daddy was at work.

Sammy said...

Ha! "I think farts are funny, too." - I think that's pretty close to a line from Scrubs this past week, but I totally agree. Sammy loves to fart and loves to announce it verbally, too, as if the smell and sound weren't enough....